Nati Sports Heads Presents...

Nati Sports Heads Presents...
Caption This! Twitter & Facebook Contest

Monday, June 15, 2015

Campaign Spokesperson: AJ Green






(THIS IS NOT REALLY A POST BY AJ GREEN. IT IS PART OF A SCHOOL PROJECT)


In 2011, I was picked fourth overall to become part of the Cincinnati Bengals organization. It was one of the best days of my life. The Cincinnati Bengals fan base has made my experience with this organization even better than I could have imagined. When I heard about the “Social Media Ticket Giveaway”, I knew I had to be apart of it. This campaign offers some of the best prizes, and it is free to enter.

As a team, we are extremely optimistic about this upcoming season. Although I am not from Cincinnati, I can still sense the passion of the Cincinnati fan. This city deserves a team that wins. It is obvious that this team has potential to win; now we just need to work hard as a team to make it happen. I have continued to work hard on my game all off-season, and know other guys have been doing the same. We are a different team this season. Our starters are healthy, and we have grown as a team. This team is going to be hard to beat. I am looking forward to getting the season started, so we can prove to ourselves and everyone else that we are the team to beat.


This social media campaign is great for the fans because it gives them the chance to see a home game, in great seats, all expenses paid. NFL games are not cheap for anyone, and for families, it is sometimes not even possible to fit into the budget. The contests give individuals and families the chance to not only go to a game, but to have a VIP experience while in attendance. I will be personally autographing the merchandise that is included in the prize package. We will also be setting up a meet and greet at the end of the season for all of the winners throughout the year. I look forward to meeting you. Who Dey!

No comments:

Post a Comment